Dr. DK Olukoya is the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) Worldwide. MFM global headquarters is located at 13 Olasimbo Street, Onike, Yaba, and the name "Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries" was revealed to DKO during normal prayer and the church had its first service on April 24, 1994.
Mountain Of Fire and Miracles Ministries is a full gospel ministry devoted to the Revival of Apostolic Signs, Holy Ghost fireworks, and the unlimited demonstration of the power of God to deliver to the uttermost.
Absolute holiness within and without as the greatest spiritual insecticide and a prerequisite for Heaven is taught openly. MFM is a do-it-yourself Gospel ministry where your hands are trained to wage war and your fingers to do battle.
At MFM, aggressive prayer is considered as an aid to spiritual focus and a check against being overwhelmed by the flesh. At MFM Prayer City, prayer goes on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, non-stop.
Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries (MFM) Saskatoon is one of the MFM branches in Canada under the leadership of Pastor Olukayode Oluwasile. This branch Established on February 01, 2015, and it is under Canada Region 2.
MFM was founded for no other reason than to continue Christ’s mandate about the church.
MFM is a Deliverance ministry that addresses the foundations of the children of God, which is necessary for them to be able to live a life that demonstrates the benefits of their Salvation. This ministry of Deliverance is supported in the Bible by several scriptures (Psalm 11: 3; Obadiah 1: 17).
Welcome to MFM Saskatoon, Jesus Miracle Center!
We look forward to seeing you.
- The Scriptures are the inspired Word of God; the only basis for our faith and fellowship
- The One True God, ETERNAL EXISTENT in three Persons. God The Father, God The Son, and The Holy Spirit
- The fall and deprivation of mankind, necessitating redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ
- The Salvation of Mankind is through the Redeeming Work of Jesus Christ and the Regenerative Work of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification is seen as an act of separation from that which is evil
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit – Acts 2:4; 10:44 and 19:1-6
- Restitution for past wrongs where possible
- The Ordinance of the Church, the Lord’s Supper, and Water Baptism
- The Church Universal, both visible and invisible
- The Ministry divinely called and scripturally ordained as that approved of Almighty God
- Divine healing as provided by the Lord Jesus Christ
- The Rapture ushering all believers into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, and the second advent of the Lord Jesus Christ when He will physically land on the earth
- The Millennial Reign of Christ
- The Final Judgement
- The New Heaven and Earth
- To propagate the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ all over the world
- To promote the revival of Apostolic signs, wonders, and miracles
- To bring together children of God who are lost in dead churches
- To train believers in the art and science of spiritual warfare; thus making them an aggressive and victorious army for the Lord
- To train believers to receive Holy Ghost baptism and fire as well as a daily walk and relationship with the Holy Spirit
- To turn the joy of our enemies to sorrow. That is why we would always have a Deliverance ministry wherever we are. If you do not believe in deliverance, you are not supposed to be in MFM
- To build an aggressive end-time army for the Lord. MFM is an end-time church where we build an aggressive end-time army for the Lord
- To deliver those who have become slaves to pastors, prophets, and apostles
- To build up heavenly-bound and aggressive Christians. The priority in MFM is for people to make heaven. It is not a worldly Church
- To build up prayer eagles
- To purify the Pentecostal dirtiness of this age